The Sona 2 is a sleek looking toy and it is very simple product to use. It is a point and shoot type of product it is that simple. Put you Sona 2 in the right spot for you and then keep it there and let it perform its magic. It is not like your everyday vibrator and if you try to use it that way it will not work. So here is a quick guide on how to use it.
To start unlock the travel lock and learn how to use the controls.
- Press the + and – buttons together until the light appears.
- Once illuminated, release the buttons immediately or the device will relock.
- Press the + button to turn on
- Increase the speed just keep pressing the + button, to decrease press the – button.
- To cycle through the 11 pulsation patterns, press the middle button until you find one you enjoy.
To lock for travel:
- Press the + and – button until the lights go off. Once locked you will not be able to turn it on without unlocking.
Finding the right spot – the clitoris.
- Spread your labia apart a little to free the clitoris.
- Apply a little bit of quality water-based lube to the head of the Sona 2
- You can use this in the bath for even more intense sensations.
- Use some gentle pressure to place the head of the SONA 2 upon the clitoris, making sure the head of the clitoris is situated comfortably in the hollow opening on the SONA 2 head. Once you have found the correct position, you won’t need to move it again and it will go quieter!
- The + will increase the intensity level and the – will decrease it. There are 12 levels to choose from. The first time you use it, it may come on at a higher level than you feel is comfortable, so decrease the level using the – button before applying to your clitoris.
- Press the middle button for 1-2 seconds to turn the product off after use.
- It’s not a vibrator: This product is not a vibrator, it works using pulsating airwaves. It effectively very gently sucks and releases the clitoris. In use this has been better described as a gentle patting sensation – which provides very intense sexual stimulation.
- Start low and build up: Do not assume you need to put the product straight onto maximum power for it to work – if you do it will feel more like a vibrator. So, start at the lower levels and build up, most people find levels 4-6 are the sweet spot for orgasm. When you next use the product, it will come on at whatever level you left it on.
- Find the Right Place and keep it there! It needs a seal to work its magic so do not move it around like you would a vibrator. It is not a vibrator.
- Use a lube – or have a bath: Applying some water-based lubricant to the head of the SONA 2 will help create a good seal around your clitoris – using the product in the bath will have the same effect – and will create an even more intense pulsation.
Remember it is not a vibrator but if you use it correctly it will create amazing sensations. It is a great way to mix up your masturbation technique for a bit of variety.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this document should be read as general in nature and is only to provide an overview of the subject matter covered. Please read product packaging carefully and follow all instructions.