Elvie Kegel Exerciser and Tracker
Elvie is an award-winning TGA approved and registered exercise tracker that is transforming how women look after their pelvic floor muscles.
New gold standard in biofeedback technology -a patented system of force and motion sensors to measure force and guide and correct exercises
By women, for women
The world’s smallest kegel exercise tracker. Ergonomic, discreet and portable - designed with input from over 150 women
Why it works
Elvie is the smallest Kegel tracker available and a world away from traditional Kegel exercisers with its sleek, comfortable design.
Personal Pelvic Trainer
The fun, competitive element that the App offers not only makes the whole business more interesting but the immediate pointers it gives if you're doing it incorrectly mean you know that you are doing things right.
Start now and you'll be an Elvie guru in no time.
How does Elvie work?
- The small pod- shaped Elvie is inserted into the vagina with the tail sitting against your pubic bone. It is the tail that emits the Bluetooth signal.
- Elvie is made of phalate free body safe medical grade silicone which is very smooth and comfortable to wear internally.
- 100% waterproof.
- The Elvie comes with an extra sleeve, which fits over the body of the unit, for those who feel they need a slightly larger fit.
- Once inserted the Elvie connects to your smartphone via Low Energy Bluetooth ( which is lower emission than standard Bluetooth) and steps you through an individualised pelvic floor exercise session.
- The sensors in the Elvie measure pelvic floor muscle contraction and relaxation and the app allows the user to visualise the pelfic floor exercising in real time.
- The technology within Elvie utilises accelerometers. The top surface measures force exerted and the patented system of force and motion sensors within the Elvie can detect very small changes in force exerted by the wearer when contracting the pelvic floor muscles.
- Elvie detects an incorrect contraction. If the user bears down instead of lifting up, the Elvie registers the incorrect pelvic floor contraction and this triggers a message in the App prompting the user to try again.
- The Elvie App contains a help section for information on how to correctly perform pelvic floor contractions and also prompts the user to see a women’s health physiotherapist if they continue to encounter difficulties.
Recommended by experts.
Durable and safe
Made with medical-grade silicone, 100% waterproof, passed rigorous testing
2. Quick start guide
3. Kegel exercise tracker
4. Optional cover for custom sizing
5. Micro USB charging cable
6. Wireless charging case