How do you lose yourself in pleasure?
It may be through vibrations, texture, or shape, but it doesn't have to end there. Iroha believes it is important to consider the volume of vibration sounds, or how much vibration is sent to your hand as you hold your Iroha, and how these affect the experience.
The Iroha Temari was crafted to provide pleasure you can sink into.
Featuring a powerful motor housed in a case specially designed to reduce vibration transmission to the holder, the Temari really lets you lose yourself in the art of pleasure. It's simple, one-button control lets you cycle through 4 vibration settings and 2 vibration patterns with it's strong, but the near-silent motor. And like any Iroha product, it is coated in an anti-dust coating for ultimate cleanliness, all while still being waterproof for versatile use.
Free yourself from the distraction of sound, and vibrations in your hands.
- Available in three adorable patterns: Mizu (a blue and white plaid design), Kazé (a multi-coloured floral design), and Hana (a pink floral design)
- Reduces the vibrations transmitted to your hand with it's self-included base
- High powered, quiet motor
- Waterproof (up to 50cm)
- 4 vibration settings (Low to High), and 2 Rhythm Patterns (Enticing Pulse, and Rhythmic Pulse)
- Material: Silicone, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Polycarbonate, Lithium Ion Polymer Battery
- Power Type: USB Rechargable (Base lights up while charging)
- Play Time: 90mins (full power)
- Charging Time: 120mins
- Box contents: Product, Storage Cap, USB Cable, User Manual
- Size: 5.6 (W) x 5.6 (D) x 6.8cm (H)
- Weight: 109g
- Warranty: 1 year from purchase (from manufacturer)